Username or email address *
New client Register ?
1. The Company, Policies & Procedures
2. Commitment to Service Quality Excellence
3. Professional Ethics and Business Practice
4. Cooling-Off Period
5. Exchange and Refund
6. Deposit and Cancellation of Transaction
7. Sales Vouchers
8. Pricing Policies
9. Delivery Services
12. Feedback Mechanism
13. Marketing Communications
14. Lucky Draws
1. The Company, Policies & Procedures 1.1 Enagic Singapore Pte. Ltd. hereinafter the "Company," is a direct selling company marketing health products and other consumer products and services to the consumer through independent distributors. 1.2 The Company Policies and Procedures herein are applicable to all users of the Company. Further, the published Enagic Distributor Policies & Procedures, as amended and published from time to time. 2 Commitment to Service Quality Excellence 2.1 We have a highly visible trait for quality excellence and innovation. 2.2 We provide you with services to meet your requirements and satisfaction at all times. Wherever possible, we try to exceed your expectations. 2.3 We ensure that all our products are genuine articles and carry the manufacturer’s limited guarantee. 2.4 We strive to ensure that our quality of service to you will continually be enhanced for your pleasure and benefit. 2.5 Company ensures that the services rendered and products offered are of satisfactory quality as defined in the Sales of Goods Act S14 (2), Lemon Law and Consumer Protection (Fair Trading) Act. 3 Professional Ethics and Business Practices 3.1 The Company adopts fair and ethical business practices as well as accurate marketing communications at all times.. 4 Cooling-Off Period 4.1 We accord 7 Working Days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays) Cooling-Off period to allow our Customers to seek full refund of payment made if they do not wish to purchase the products or proceed with the services offered or both. Cooling off period begins the day after the Customer signs up for the package to purchase products or services or both. 5 Exchange and Refund 5.1 Defective Products 5.1.1 Enagic will replace or accept the return of any product from the Customer if the product(s) in question is/are of substandard quality and/or defective. Customer must return the product together with the form provided by Enagic for such returns. Customer must clearly state the reason for the return or request for replacement of the product. 5.2 Return Policy 5.2.1 Without prejudice to sub-clause above, Customer shall be entitled to return Enagic Product(s) purchased within 60 days of delivery. Provided that returned items must be in a new and unused condition and must still be in the original packaging. All warranty cards, manuals and accessories must also be attached to the product(s) in question. Customer will be responsible for the return shipping charge and agrees that the shipping charge(s) is/are not refundable. 5.2.2 Customer agrees that new and unused means that the Enagic Product(s) has/have no scratches, marks or blemishes on the item, missing accessories/parts or damaged due to personal use, misuse or negligence. Enagic reserves the right to inspect the products that a Customer wishes to return and also the right to refuse any request for return of any product(s) which is/are not in compliance with these clauses. 6 Deposit and Cancellation of Transaction 6.1 Customer is NOT required to place a deposit for purchase of products. 6.2 Full payment to be made upon purchase.
7 Sales Vouchers 7.1 The Company does not issue Sales Vouchers including online Vouchers for redemption purposes. 8 Pricing Policies 8.1 Policy on Discounted Pricing (Only applicable to accessories) 8.1.1 The Company does offer discounts and other form of promotional pricing from time to time. Hence it is our policy to display service charges reflecting discounts or promotional pricing during the period of promotion. 8.2 Payment Mode 8.2.1 Payment may be made in GrabPay, Cheque, NETS, Credit Card and Bank Transfers Only. 8.2.2 All payments have to be made out in Singapore Dollars. 8.3 Pricing Accuracy 8.3.1 We are committed to the avoidance of over or undercharging. To ensure accuracy of charging, it is our policy to list clearly all prices including Goods and Services Tax where applicable, in our Sales Invoices and Communications Materials. 8.3.2 We will also clearly indicate any additional charges for extra services, if any, that may be incurred by the Customer. 9 Delivery Services 9.1 The Company does provide some/any form of delivery services. 10 Confidentiality 10.1 We will safeguard, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality, any information the Customer share with the Company. The Company will limit the collection and use of Customer’s personal particulars/information to the minimum and for the sole purpose of completing the transaction as well as facilitating the smooth delivery of services. Every effort shall be made to ensure that the integrity of the Customer’s personal particulars and confidential information entrusted to the Company are not compromised unless required to by law. The Company also undertakes not to divulge the Customer’s personal information to any unauthorized third party without his/her prior written consent. 11 Receipts 11.1 We shall issue you a detailed receipt for each and every payment made to the Company. 12 Feedback Mechanism 12.1 We welcome your feedback anytime and should you have any issue of concern, please contact us immediately. Our feedback channel include: • Face-to-face feedback. • Call: 67207501, Mondays to Friday: 10am to 6pm. • Written feedback via email to Singaporeemail@example.com • Call/SMS/Whatsapp: +65-94562273 12.2 We will investigate and act to resolve areas of concerns. Our interim response is within 3 working days (or 72 hours). Depending on the complexity of the case, our time taken to resolve the complaint is within 21 working days. If we are unable to solve the complaint amicably, we will with your mutual consent refer to CASE Mediation Centre. 13 Marketing Communications 13.1 In respect of marketing communications, we ensure that the brochures we provide contain sufficient and accurate information on Prices (which can be found on the Company’s Website), Quality, Availability and Terms of Sales. 14. Lucky Draws 14.1 As a policy, the Company does not engage in lucky draws including any form of competition promotions.3 of 3 15. Links 15.1This Service Policy complements the Company’s Terms & Conditions as stated in the Customer Agreement.
Copyright © 2021. Enagic Singapore Pte. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.