Kangen Ukon® Tea – Produced in Okinawa
Turmeric Ukon belongs to the ginger family. Tea made from Ukon has been considered natural and healthy since the Ryuku Dynasty, aging from 1429-1879.
- Kangen Ukon® Tea can be served hot or cold.
- Contains an abundant amount of cur cumin, cultivated in the northern part of Yanburu, Okinawa.
- Easily enjoyed and full of natural, healthy benefits.
- No preservative, artificial color, additive substance is used. Please enjoy as soon as possible after opening the package.
- Total of 600 tea bags (10 small boxes)